Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Wall - Part 2

Having my collar and arms bound to the wall, and my ass displayed makes me feel vulnerable and incredibly turned on.  “Oh, what fun we are going to have,” Mister growls in my ear.  “I’m going to put a blindfold on you now. It makes it easier to concentrate on the sensations.”  The world goes black, but my sense of touch and energy are magnified when the blindfold goes on.  I can feel Mister’s energy behind me.  And then he steps in and presses his body to my back, one arm goes around my neck, the other arm goes around my belly and I am being taken.  He leans his kiss into my neck and I sink deeper into that place of stillness, yes, that place of submission.  His energy is strong and deep. He steps away and the feeling of emptiness is intense.  I breathe, in, out … in, out … in, out.  “Entice me with your ass Vivian.  That’s the lesson for today.”  I arch my back and push my ass towards him as best I can, given the way I am bound. “Good girl.”  
He starts with the cane.  It’s stingy.  He varies the intensity and the pacing. Oh, I’m sinking deeper into my other world. I am learning that what one thinks of as pain is just a breath away from pleasure.  Zap!  Ohh goddess, this is a new sensation.  Zap, zap, zap.  I feel zings of electricity on my back and then the backs of my legs and ass..  Mister leans in and whispers, “The price of admission today, Vivian.”  As with many new sensations, I don’t know if I like it yet.  It takes me some time to integrate the sensation into my body.  Zap, zap, zap.  Ahhh, it is a sharp sting.  The zaps stop and I feel his hands moving the energy around my body … stroking my back, my arms, my ass.  His fingers find my pussy.  “Oh you are so wet.  You must like that electricity.”  Mister.’s magic fingers spend a few minutes stroking my pussy.  Oh goddess, these amazing sensations have me breathing faster.  I start fucking his hand.  “Not yet Vivian, not yet.  I hope you haven’t forgotten the rules?  No cumming without my permission.”  Aaarrrggghhh.  No, I haven’t forgotten.  Mister pulls his hand away from my pussy.  Slap, slap, slap, slap.  The spanking wakes up my ass.  “Present that ass to me, Vivian.  I don’t want to have to say it again,” Mister directs me.  Oh, I am learning to like his spankings. I shuffle my feet and rearrange my body as much as my bondage allows so that my ass is displayed for him.  Having my collar tethered to the wall makes this challenging.  Does he know the challenges?  I’m sure he does.  Trying to rearrange myself while bound to the wall has amplified my feeling of submission.  And having my collar attached to the wall just makes the feelings more intense.  
I feel a paddle caressing my ass.  Ohhh. Breathe. I need to breathe.  Slap, slap, slap, slap.  Mister continues with the paddling for a short while.  My ass is becoming very warm, very warm.  Ohhhh ... as challenging as these sensations are to take, I like this. I feel his hand on my back.  The paddling has stopped.  I am trying to breathe.  Deep breathes during this respite.  Then I feel a zap on my back.  Ahhhh, I stop breathing for a moment.  This zap was wider and stronger than the previous zaps.  Mister is stroking my back with the electricity. The sensation forces me to arch my back, pulling on my collar.  He moves the wand to my ass. Arrggghhhh.  My ass is already sore from the paddle.  The electricity amplifies the sensations left behind from the paddle.  Mister is taking great care with the wand  I can tell that playing with electricity is special for him.  He is stroking my ass and my legs with the electric wand.  He moves it to my pussy,  Oh goddess the quick sensation of the wand on my pussy takes my breath away.  He moves it back to my pussy.  Ahhhrrggghhh.  Mister continues to move the electricity around my body. Zapping my pussy every few strokes.  I’m not sure how much more of this I can take.  Breathe, I need to breathe …. in, out …. in, out … in, out … not much more … I will try to take as much as I can.  “Good girl,” I hear him say. “Good girl. That’s it, breathe.”  The zaps have stopped.  I let go, trying to let my body relax.  “You already have some beautiful color on your ass,” Mister says to me.  “I want to add some more color to that and make sure you’ll feel this after you leave here.”  I nod, knowing this is what I want.  I feel a thwack on my ass that vibrates through my body.  Oh goddess I won’t be able to take too many of these.  I take a deep breathe.  Thwack, thwack. thwack. I catch myself holding my breath.  “Breathe.” he growls.  Thwack, thwack. thwack.  
The paddling has stopped. My ass is on fire.  I feel his hands caressing the fire.  He strokes my pussy.  “Oh so wet. So very, very wet,” he whispers in my ear.  He has draped his body over my back his hands now pinching and pulling at my tits.  He pulls my nipples down hard.  He is rubbing himself against my ass .. arrggghhh the pain.  My body is not quite sure how to interpret these sensations.  His hands are back at my pussy.  Stroking, my cunt, stroking my clit.  The pain is morphing into incredible pleasure.  Oh yes, incredible pleasure.  His mouth is at my neck, kissing, nuzzling that spot just above the collar behind my ear.  I am melting into this man. How does he do this? This sense of being taken by this man is overwhelming.  I surrender.  My body has surrendered to his will.  “Oh we’re not done yet,” he whispers in my ear. “You have beautiful color on your ass.  I want to add more beautiful color to your back,”  
Mister grabs my ponytail and pulls my head back.  My collar, tethered to wall, prevents my head from going back too far.  He continues to pull my hair back.  I’m am caught between two opposing forces.  Oh goddess.  The only thought that runs through my mind is … taken, taken, taken.  I have no thought beyond that.  
And then he is gone.  I can’t feel him.  Where is he? Ahhh I feel his energy off to my left and slightly behind me.  Thwack, I feel the sting of the flogger. Oh goddess.  Thwack, thwack, thwack on my back.  The strokes are coming quickly.  I don’t have enough time to sort out the sensations.  And then he stops.  “Breathe Vivian,” you need to breathe.  Where are you? he asks. I’m good I say, I’m good, Green.  The flogging starts again.  This is a different sensation, not as stingy.  Oh, this flogger takes my breathe away.  I can feel the thud throughout my body.  Thud, thud, thud, thud.  Quickly the thuds come, with very little time between.  Thud, thud, thud.  I’m not sure I can take much more of this.  “Two more Vivian.  Can you take two more?”  Yes. His fingers find my pussy and start stroking. My body sinks into these sensations … back and forth, his fingers move back and forth inside my pussy.  “Two more Vivian..  I want you to count.”  Thud, woosh, that takes my breath away. One, I say.  Thud, again, my breath is taken from me. Two, I say.
My back is on fire and my ass is on fire. I am floating on a wave of sensation and calm.  I feel Mister enveloping me. His cock has found my cunt. With one movement he is inside me.  Ahhhh  HIs hands are at my nipples again, pulling hard.  Fuck. In out, in, out..  His hands are now on my ass.  Slap, slap.  Oh goddess, don’t stop Mister.  Please don’t stop. Fuck. Fuck, Fuck.  Please may I cum Mister, please may I cum Mister?  “Oh good girl.  Yes, cum.” he says. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.  My body is shaking., the muscles spasming.  Ahhh goddess.  Mister continues fucking me hard. Fuck, Fuck. Fuck. AAAHHHHH.  I can feel the contractions in my cunt. And then I feel Mister’s release. I can feel the energy of Mister’s orgasm spread throughout my entire body. Taken. Yes, I am taken.
Mister keeps me in a hug for a few moments. I can feel his heartbeat slowing. My breathing is becoming deeper and slower. “I’m going to release you from the wall. I want you to lean on me as I do this,” Mister instructs me.  I can do that. He releases my ankles from the spreader bar first.  I am still floating in this world of sensation and calm.  It is a wonderful world.  Mister unties my collar from the wall.  I feel an unexpected sense of loss when this tether is released.  Next he moves on to my right arm. “Drape your arm over my shoulder,” he says. My left arm is released and I drape it over his shoulder. “Keep your blindfold on.  I’m going to walk us over to the couch.”  Mister leads me over to the couch. He sits and gently guides me to sitting in his lap..  His arms come around me.  We sit quietly, basking in the energy that we have created, breathing slowly.  Many moments pass with the energy speaking in the silence.  I feel his hands on the blindfold.  Slowly he removes the cloth from my eyes.  I take a deep breath.  His hands are slowly moving up and down the areas of my body that he can reach.  “So I guess you like electricity play,” he says.  Yep I think so, I respond.  I feel him smile. I definitely think so.      

No comments:

Post a Comment